The Patent-Pending AI Blockchain Sensors and Sensor System combine machine learning, deep learning, predictive analytics and predated protocols with a Blockchain platform with Secure Hash Algorithms and SHA256-bit Hash using a 4-bit string process created in private secure closed network nodes that produce random complex hexadecimal strings for authentication of movement of objects. These next-gen sensors can assign, control and manage hundreds of thousands of moving object hexadecimal IDs per second while monitoring their movement with the ability to control them or commandeer them to safety in emergency situations.
The Patent-Pending AI Blockchain Sensors and Sensor System were created to manage, direct and control moving objects in Smart Cities and other environments. Like our Patented UAV Defense System (Patent Number 11022407) and Patent-Pending Artificially Intelligent Skyway, our Patent-Pending AI Blockchain Sensor and Sensor Systems can be entirely solar-powered for zero carbon emissions to be compliant in support of H.R. 3684, the Infrastructure and Jobs Act.
Interested In Licensing?
- Uses decentralized blockchain structure within an AI system to authenticate and process vehicles and create safe efficient destination pathways
- Handle big data in hundreds of thousands of hash headers per second without latency
- Creates unique ID marker hexadecimal strings that bind with each vehicle’s hash headers to enable travel within traffic spaces
- Manages and directs autonomous and non-autonomous vehicles, legacy aircraft and cars traveling by land, air or water
- Can be a stand-alone solution or integrate with the Patented UAV Defense System (Patent Number 11022407) and the Patent-Pending Artificially Intelligent Skyway
In The News
These news stories can give you an idea of some potential uses for the Patent-Pending AI Skyway today.
- February 1, 2021 – BBN Times – 4 Ways Blockchain Is Disrupting the Aviation Industry
- July 21, 2021 – Fortune – Alaska Airlines pioneers A.I. to plan flight routes, saving fuel and time
- October 6, 2021 – UAS Weekly – Aquiline Drones Establishes AI-Driven Airline
- October 7, 2021 – Drone Life – Smart Rooftops and Ground Vertiports